“Maybe I’m the Problem”
Guys seem to love me,
If only for a while,
my flaws must come out quickly,
and then i lose my smile
30 days my record,
I’ve never made it past,
I love being in love,
but I can’t make it last
{CHORUS}
I try hard,
I’m needy,
I want to date your boyfriend,
but only ‘cause I’m greedy
I try hard,
I’m needy,
I wanna steal your boyfriend,
but only ‘cause I’m greedy
I’ll date anyone that asks me,
If only for a week,
I’m running out of men though,
my future’s looking bleak
No new ways to hurt me,
I’ve suffered through them all,
Maybe I should be more careful,
Before I start to fall.
{CHORUS}
I try hard,
I’m needy,
I want to date your boyfriend,
but only ‘cause I’m greedy
I try hard,
I’m needy,
I wanna steal your boyfriend,
but only ‘cause I’m greedy
On the surface I look wholesome,
But what really makes me sad,
You may not even know me,
But I’ve probably dated your dad.

No comments:
Post a Comment