I'm flying to Arizona in a week and a half. I booked it last night. Kind of a whirlwind experience, but an exciting rush nonetheless. I'm going to stay with a good friend of mine, who I've actually only met once. That sounds strange, but its a Transatlantic friendship which we maintain online. I'm really looking forward to it, as it's my first holiday since I went to Sweden two years ago, and that was an epic disaster. Basically lost a best friend, but we've since made up.
Hopefully that won't happen this time, as a friend of mine is going over there with me, so it'll be a "three musketeers" type holiday, and apparently, three's a crowd. That's certainly what happened last time, but as long as two of us don't appear to be shacking up, it should be all good.
So the plan is to see the Grand Canyon and to roadtrip to California. It's so incredibly exciting! The temperature is such that I shouldn't be able to avoid tanning, no matter what I'm doing! I tan deeply and awesomely, thanks to four years in the desert, so I'm hoping I will be unrecognizable on my return! I'm currenly pale as a piece of paper, and as I have black hair, I look kind of ill. The sun should do me the world of good! I just found out that there's a London Bridge in Arizona...how strange! Will have to check it out, and see whether it's structurally sound or it its really falling down..
Thursday, 11 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment