Search This Blog

Wednesday, 23 July 2008

The latest apple in my eye.


Before you ask, the chick in the shower to the left is not me. Nope - this photo depicts my latest obsession. Meet the Olympus Mju 1030.

Okay, admittedly it's not a DSLR, and that's what's holding me back from just going for it.
BUT - this camera has balls. Not literally; that's not what I go for in a camera. This camera is shockproof, shatterproof, crushproof, scratchproof, and heck, it's waterproof. How cool is that? When the day comes that I take the plunge and go scuba-diving, I'll be able to throw my digital camera in the water and get some shots. Not many people can do that! I keep hovering over the page, restraining myself from buying it...I'm not sure why. All the reviews are good, all the stats are what I'm looking for, I can basically throw this camera into an underwater rugby scrum and it would come out untouched.

No comments: