Search This Blog

Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Aaaaah.

The only dress that I have sold today, was to a man.
Admittedly, it was for his daughter, but I think that sums up the excitement of my day.
I am now sitting seething with rage at my significant other for e-mailing people without checking his work for spelling and grammatical errors. Being an English major, I do this constantly. Not just to my work, to everybody elses when I am present. I cannot help it, so it really irks me when he doesn't do it. It just looks bad and unprofessional when it comes across and an I isn't capitalised, or you misplaced a letter.

Anyway, rant over. I've got a movie night with the girls tonight. I'm meeting some of my friends roommates, which should be good fun. Naturally, I am the supplier of the movies, since I spend around three quarters of my life either buying or watching movies. Sigh. I love film.

I really wish my hair was long enough to tumble gracefull down my back. I even with I could get my hair into a ponytail without having to resort to using a rubber band, as it is the only thing that holds my hair into place. With anything else, the hair just tumbles out. Not gracefully.

Sigh.

No comments: