I absolutely love t-shirts. I think it stems from a long ago time when I loved t-shirts...
My brother and I both shop mostly at Threadless, but I like to explore the other great unknowns out there and get them known back here in the UK. So, for my brothers birthday this year, I went exploring. I wanted a christian shirt that wasn't quite as overt as the usual, and I wanted it to be stylish enough that he would actually wear it. I thought I'd set myself quite a challenge, but that's when I stumbled across JesusBranded.
Upon browsing the site, I instantly knew that I liked it. It wasn't "in your face", it had really cool styles, and it was to my own taste. I was left choosing between a number of t-shirts that I knew my brother would like, and in the end settled for an amazing number which had Amen written in white ink across it. He loved it.
So yes - not just a pretty face and dress salesperson - I am also a t-shirt hoarder, urging and encouraging everybody to join me! Check out these sites - you won't regret it!
Wednesday, 3 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment