This is an update on a previous post, one where I explained that I had to refuse a sale to a customer because the particular style of dress had already been sold to her particular function. Update: Women are bitches. I just found out that the women tracked down another supplier of the dress and has had one commissioned for her anyway, regardless of the other girl going to her function. And that was how *we* found out. The customer who bought the dress first bought it for her daughter, who was approached by the rejected customer and informed that the girl had bought the dress anyway. How bitchy is this situation? What makes it more horrendous is that a mother would actually condone this kind of behaviour - and pay for it, too. It's the one special night that you get with all your friends and you want a special dress. But you can't have it because a bitter girl has gone out of her way to make sure you don't have a special dress.
Bitch.
Tuesday, 2 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment