As I sit here with a glass of white wine, I am happy to report that life is going swimmingly. Work went extremely well today, myself managing to reach my record in sales and go miles beyond it! Hurrah. Should be in line for a bonus sometime in the near future.
The air is muggy and the movie is great. Tonights choices include the ever popular "Howls Moving Castle" and the less popular yet more mainstream "Mallrats". Excellent. My boyfriend is lazing near me, annoyed because I have chosen to sit on "his side of the bed", even though the entire bed is his side of the bed. Geez. However, that said, he was kind enough to walk to my work to pick me up this evening, and even offered me his coat when it got chilly. He's got a warm soul.
So I have absolutely nothing to say. I shall bid adeiu.
Saturday, 7 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment