As I sit in my significant other's penthouse apartment overlooking the sea, I realise that it is such a gorgeous night. For the UK, of course, that can mean anything. But what I love about the sky is the angry clouds - so much emotion curling across the sky, illuminated by pinks and hues and shadows of grey. Stunning. Imogen Heap is playing on the laptop, reminding us about the needless consumerism of our society, and I am thus reminded that I have fallen into the lap of materialism, giving a subconscious lapdance to shops and trends.
So anyway, just to prove myself wrong, I debuted my new green dress - (see the pic below) to what I can only say was a hesitant audience. Okay, so admittedly, I wore it to church, so I kind of saw it coming. And what's worse is that I was actually nervous about wearing it. Is it even brave to make such a statement if you're nervous about doing so in the first place? Does that make the bravery more commendable? I don't know. I'm pondering for no need, and a sandwich has just appeared beside me, so I shall bid you farewell for tonight.
Sunday, 15 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment