Search This Blog

Monday, 16 June 2008

Who invented "One-Click Buy"?


You probably know what I'm talking about - those websites that have the option of buying with a mere click. No hassle of filling out forms or deciding whether to have it gift-wrapped - it's already done and dusted. I've had some problems with this function in the past, my most memorable was when I accidentally purchased a recipe book from those suffering from the menopause. Quickly cancelled that order...
But today I bought a camera. And I didn't regret it either. 3 figures of my hard-earned cash were spent with one click. It shouldn't be allowed. I felt no pang of guilt, no option of backing out when I had to fill out the forms - it was just done.
It's a brilliant camera, by the way. I shall yet again upload a picture of it so you can all coo over its splendour. Very good price as well. I look forward to documenting my summer with it.

No comments: