Search This Blog

Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Ok, so I'm ordering the non-slutty red colour?

At the moment, nothing gives me more satisfaction than helping to design a unique corset and skirt set. There's just something about giving so many options that the customer is able to have every single detail tailored just to her desire. Give it 6 weeks of labour, and it's due to be delivered by a team of specialist corset worshippers. The box is slowly opened, the crisp paper unfolded, and there it is - the corset baby; a gift from heaven/a workroom down south. I've become the person you come to about corsets - I know them inside out, I know what would look awesome and what not to have. I know all about their boning and how good it feels to wear one. I've just placed a pretty damn stunning order for a customer, and I cannot wait to see it born. Obviously, the price is a bit of a factor, but once you've had one of these corsets on, price goes out of the window. You feel smug, womanly, curvy and beautiful - nobody will match your shape, and whilst you may not be eating, you'll still look poised and graceful because of the posture you are forced into. People pay for that kind of thing. I know I do - I've got a fully steel-boned corset and it's pretty much the best thing I own, clothes-wise. Truthfully, it hurts a bit, but that's just because I've eaten too many chippers recently and it just takes a bit more effort than normal to get it on. No worries.

No comments: